Start : Brokerage Services
AS Expobank offers professional customers a full range of brokerage services on international capital markets, covering all major global markets from a single trading account.
When operating on international and local financial markets, the Bank’s customers have access to:
- Fixed income instruments (bonds), including Eurobonds and the local bond markets of the USA, Europe and Asia, with a particular focus on Emerging Markets Eurobonds.
- Equities, ETFs, and options on more than 100 exchanges across five continents.
- Futures and options in commodities, currencies, equities and interest rates on the largest world derivatives exchanges and OTC markets.
The Bank offers a full range of accompanying brokerage services:
- professional trading platforms platforms ensuring 24/7 direct access to virtually all exchange traded instruments (equities, futures, options) equipped with a complete array of professional technical analysis tools.
- financial leverage and margin trading facilities at most attractive terms.
- short selling facilities.
The Bank’s team of seasoned professionals and a broad network of partner relations with leading financial institutions worldwide, ensures the successful implementation of virtually any investment strategy preferred by our customers. Brokerage and custodial services are provided in compliance with the European Union MiFID directive.
The Bank’s customer service managers will answer your questions regarding account opening. Documents regulating our cooperation are available at the Regulations section.