The Bank offers additional financing opportunities against financial instruments collateral, which allow its clients to:
- Multiply their trade potential and total yield of trading operations and.
- Promptly obtain free funds still receiving investment income from their financial instrument portfolio.
Additional financing is offered:
- As a margin loan directly at the moment of execution of transactions on equity markets in trading platforms or.
- When concluding repo transactions with financial instruments traded both on over-the-counter markets (Eurobonds and structured financial instruments) and on stock exchanges (equities).
Additional financing terms are one of the competitive advantages of the Bank:
- All types of financing are offered within the shortest time frames.
- Virtually all liquid assets on the client’s account may be accepted as collateral.
- Ratio of the financing offered to the financial instrument market value is 50%–95%.
- Flexible financing terms from 1 to 180 days with extension possibilities.
- Competitive interest rates.
Additional financing terms are indicative of each category of financial instruments. Exact terms are set upon the conclusion of respective transactions with AS Expobank brokers.
The following will answer questions regarding the application and delivery process of documents regulating our cooperation:
- Experts of the Brokerage Operations Division via +371 66155777, +7 495 2499024, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your AS Expobank client service manager.
Brokerage and custody services are provided in accordance with EU directive MiFID. AS Expobank client service managers will answer your questions regarding account opening. Documents regulating our cooperation are available at the Regulations section.