The Bank offers the following cash operations:
• Cash deposits into a client’s own or other Bank client’s current or payment card account.
• Withdrawal of cash (from current account).
• Withdrawal of cash from the payment card account, using the POS terminal at the Bank.
• Cash foreign currency exchange.
• Exchange of banknotes into coins and vice versa.
Checking banknotes against counterfeiting can be done upon a Customer's request.
Relevant information can be found in the Regulations section.
Tariffs of banking operations and other financial services are included in the Service Fees section.