AS Expobank accomplishes international and local wire transfers in the following currencies: US dollars, Euro and also in other convertible currencies, RUR and other currencies within the Commonwealth of Independent States.
Several payment types are offered:
• Payments in favour of banks in the EEU.
• SEPA payments – processed at the same business day if received by 15.30hrs.
• Urgent payments – processed at the same business day if received by 16.30hrs.
SEPA (Single EURO Payments Area) is a type of payment, providing all consumers, entities and state authorities regardless of their location within the Europe with the ability to remit and receive both cross-border and domestic payments in euro in correspondence with uniform basic terms and conditions, rights and duties.
• The currency of the payment must be the euro.
• Payments can be transferred only to banks in EU member states, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein or Switzerland.
• These are standard payments.
• The account number must be stated in the IBAN format.
• The bank’s SWIFT code must be indicated.
• The payer only pays his or her bank’s commission fee (the fee is split).
• There is full information about the recipient’s bank and the recipient as such.
Making international transfers you can choose one of the Bank’s commission types (for detailed information about commission types see Tariffs):
- OUR (customer) — the Customer pays a commission to the Bank in accordance with the Bank’s tariffs. If the other banks involved in the Credit transfer apply commission payments, the Bank debits those commissions from the Customer’s account without further authorisation, the banks having no right to withhold their commissions from the Credit transfer amount and being obliged to credit the amount of transfer to the Beneficiary’s account in full.
- SHA (partial) — the Customer pays a commission to the Bank in accordance with the Bank’s tariffs. All commissions of the other banks involved in the Credit transfer are withheld from the Beneficiary’s account or from the amount of the Credit transfer.
- BEN (beneficiary) — all commissions are paid by the Beneficiary. The Bank’s commission, in accordance with the Bank’s tariffs, is withheld from the amount indicated on the Payment order.
With regular payments it is possible to transfer funds to the Bank or another bank account. Payments may be made in EUR and also in foreign currencies.
The application for regular payments can be submitted upon arrival at the Bank or via online banking.
Relevant information can be found in the Regulations section.
Tariffs of banking operations and other financial services are included in the Service Fees section.