AS Expobank offers to establish a multi-currency Current Account for private individuals which provides substantial advantages because:
- It is not necessary to open multiple accounts (separate account for each type of currency);
- It is not necessary to convert incoming monetary funds into one specific currency (you can keep funds in the account in various currencies);
- Incoming monetary funds in the account will be held in same currency as transmitted, however, the timing of the conversion (if needed) can be chosen when fitting for a client.
By opening a Current Account at AS Expobank, you will have an opportunity to securely keep your funds in various foreign currencies and conveniently manage them by utilizing financial services offered by AS Expobank, and perform payments and transactions from anywhere in the world 24/7 by taking advantage of Internet Banking services.
For private individuals and residents of Latvia Current Account maintenance at AS Expobank is free of charge.
- Passport or ID Card;
- If a client is represented by a legal representative – a notarized Power of Attorney document and a Passport or an ID card of the authorized representative is required;
- Completed Client Questionnaire;
- Documents regarding the source of funds and the origin of personal financial wealth state description (if needed).
All the pertinent information you can find in the Terms and Conditions section.
In the Service Fees section you may familiarize yourself with a price list of financial services offered by AS Expobank.