Futures contracts are principal speculation and hedging instruments in international financial markets, including commodity markets. Benefits of futures allow traders to earn from fluctuations in market prices on global assets, such as the following:
- Currencies (over 20 principal currency pairs)
- Interest rates in key currencies (for 2, 5, 10, 30 years)
- Stock indices (S&P, Nasdaq, DAX)
- Oil and other energy carriers (heating oil, natural gas)
- Gold and other metals (platinum, silver, copper)
- Agricultural goods (wheat, soybeans, cotton, coffee, etc.)
The Bank supports its clients’ operations with futures and options on leading exchanges worldwide:
- Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT)
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)
- Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE)
- London International Financial Futures Exchange (LIFFE)
- New York Mercantile Exchange and Commodities Exchange (NYMEX and COMEX)
- London Metal Exchange (LME)
- On regional markets, including the FORTS market of OJSC Moscow Stock Exchange (ОАО Московская Биржа, RF)
- On over-the-counter platforms.
The following services and products may be utilised:
- Services offered by our broker team.
- Professional trading platforms that provide direct access to respective markets and complete analytical tools.
- Competitive margin requirements toward futures positions that do not exceed requirements of respective exchanges.
The following will answer questions regarding the application and delivery process of documents regulating our cooperation:
- Experts of the Brokerage Operations Division via +371 66155777, +7 495 2499024, and email@example.com.
- Your AS Expobank client service manager.
Brokerage and custody services are provided in accordance with EU directive MiFID. AS Expobank client service managers will answer your questions regarding account opening. Documents regulating our cooperation are available at the Regulations section.