The Bank takes care of its customers, their time and money. To this end, the Bank offers an online internet banking stream system, providing safe and convenient remote account managing.
With the Bank’s internet banking stream system the customer has the ability to effectively manage money and time. Customers are able to control and effect transactions in accounts from anywhere in the world, guaranteeing high levels of security around data and information transmission.
With the Bank’s internet banking stream system customers can, amongst other benefits:
- Transfer funds within Latvia and internationally.
- Perform currency conversions.
- Prepare transfer instructions.
- Control documentation condition within the Internet Bank system.
- Receive account statements over any time period since connection to the Bank’s internet banking stream system was established.
- Manage their account online.
- Retrieve and review information on exchange rates.
- Send a message or question to customer service.
The Bank’s internet banking stream system allows customers to manage finances in a quick and convenient way. It is also supplied with additional services to support easier and faster paper handling. Customers may use their preferred language, whether that is Latvian, English or Russian.
To ensure security, the Bank offers the electronic authorisation device, DIGIPASS. It is a specially developed user authorisation system.
Relevant information can be found in the Regulations section.
Tariffs of banking operations and other financial services are included in the Service Fees section.